Friday, December 16, 2011

What keeps my husband UP!

My husband is also a bigger person, and as he is trying to lose weight he has decided to take pills to help his testosterone levels. He tells me that larger people who have had poor diets have a higher chance of having lower testosterone. He also says that testosterone helps improve sex drive. When his sex drive is up the motivation for me to look better increases.

He has been taking Form-X by LG Science and to be honest I do notice the results ;) I also notice that he is getting more muscle. he hasn't lost much weight but his shoulders and upper chest look harder. I did some research and it looks like this product uses D-Aspartic Acid to help boost testosterone levels and has an estrogen blocker (I don't know what that is).

So for any men that are in the same boat as my husband and have low testosterone levels, try Form-X and see what it can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment