Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ephedra Extract Diet Pills

Has anyone ever tried ephedra? I am looking for something that I can get my day started in the morning. I have lost about 15lbs and I feel more energetic than I have in years, but the mornings are still taking me a lot to get going. I was curious if ephedra diet pills would be a good option to do instead of coffee. I can't drink coffee that is black so I tend to put a lot of sugar and milk in it, and I know this isn't helping me with me trying to lose weight.


I want to lose about 30 more pounds. This would be the weight that I was when I got married 10 years ago. My husband wants to be abotu 10lbs heavier than he was when we got married, because he likes the muscle that he is putting on. He says that Ephedra wont be a good option but I am curious if others have tried it and had any success.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Molly, thank you for sharing your experience, i am also consuming ephedra diet pills and i am getting my belly in shape. Its really a good diet pill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing.

    Hangover Treatment & Hydration Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Articles and content in this section of the website are really amazing. Great ideas indeed! I will surely keep this in my mind!

    healthy detox tea & 28 day skinny teatox

    ReplyDelete